The GARDENA Garden S-XL Bypass Secateurs with their non-stick-coated upper blade and bottom blade made of rust-proof stainless steel are perfect for cutting flowers, young shoots and fresh wood (up to 24 mm).
- Cutting principle: Bypass - Two ground blades slide past each other on cutting, leaving behind them an accurate and clean cut. The Secateurs are therefore perfect for cutting flowers, young, fresh shoots and fresh wood.
- Comfortable handling - The ergonomic handles lie perfectly in the hand. The soft components incorporated into the upper and lower handles provide the necessary anti-slip properties and are gentle on the wrists in any cutting situation.
- Particular benefits - The handle width of the Secateurs is adjustable to accommodate for different hand sizes. The smaller handle width is also particularly practical for the fast and simple cutting of thin branches such as latent buds.
- Safe storage - Thanks to the one-handed safety lock, the secateurs can simply be closed with one hand and safely stored after use.
- The extra-narrow cutting head permits particularly precise cutting.
- The ergonomically-shaped infinitely adjustable handles (from S to XL) with shock absorption and two hand positions provide maximum comfort and strength when cutting.
- The spring is integrated so cannot be lost and is protected from dirt.
- The secateurs have a practical single-hand safety lock for safe storage.
|Maximum cutting diameter||24 mm|
|Bottom blade||Stainless steel|