The GARDENA Pruning Lopper StarCut 160 Plus is the specialist for tree maintenance. With a length of 160 cm, it allows you to cut from the ground without a ladder in a safe and efficient way.
- Clean cuts - The precision-ground, non-stick-coated blades reduce resistance when cutting and guarantee clean cutting.
- Gear transmission made of steel - The inner steel gear tran
smission is particularly robust and durable. The 12x gear transmission ensures a much higher cutting force. Length 160 cm
- Easy and accurate handling - The cutting angle up to 200° can be individually adjusted from the ground. This facilitates the precise cutting of branches in any growing direction.
- Innovative hook for removing cut-off branches - Thanks to the adjustable hook, cut branches can be removed without any trouble at all.
- The 12x gear transmission will give you the force you need to cut branches with a diameter of up to 32 mm.
- The new, adjustable hook helps you remove the branch you just cut easily and safely.
- The pulley transmission mechanism is internal so won’t get caught in branches during the cutting process.
- The extra-lightweight and slim cutting head lets you cut close to the trunk with precision and its angle can be adjusted from the ground.
- The precision-ground, non-stick-coated blades guarantee easy cutting and cleaning.
- The pull sleeve with slip stop and the additional T-handle ensure comfortable, safe handling and even more reach.
|Maximum cutting diameter||25 mm|
|Blade||Hardened, Non-stick coated|