- Automatic irrigation in up to 6 areas – in a row - It's like clockwork: up to 6 planted areas in your garden are automatically and suitably irrigated, one after the other, with one Water Computer. Your garden will be reliably and conveniently irrigated – and you'll have more free time and healthy plants.
- Easy to operate - If you would like to operate fewer than six irrigation areas, then simply deactivate the non-required outlets using the setting lever.
- Needs little space – and is flexible - The Water Distributor has six outlets which are placed next to each other and arranged in one direction. It can be mounted on the ground or the wall, thereby saving space.
- The GARDENA Automatic Water Distributor can be used manually or connected to a GARDENA MaxControl or MasterControl Water Computer and set up with up to 6 watering programs.
- You can water any area, any day of the week for up to 3 hours at a time.
- It can be mounted on the wall or placed directly on the ground.
- It can be used in conjunction with the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor (G1188) and/or a GARDENA Rain Sensor (G1189) to increase water saving efficiency (sensors sold separately).
- It uses water pressure to transfer from one outlet to another.
|Operating pressure Min||1 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||6 bar|
|Thread||26.5 mm (G3/4) male thread|