- Can be hung on branches - Resulting in lower effort required and allowing convenient pulling of the cord.
- Clean, smooth cuts - The hardened blades with non-stick coating allow a clean, smooth and plant-sparing cut of branches.
- Enormous effort saved - Through the 3-fold Transmission, the force while cutting the branches is optimally reinforced.
- Multifarious applications - The Branch Pruner is part of the GARDENA combisystem and can therefore be easily combined with the combisystem Telescopic Handles for cutting branches in various heights.
- The GARDENA combisystem Branch Pruner S with 3-fold Transmission is ideally suited for cutting branches in high trees.
- In combination with a GARDENA combisystem Telescopic Handle, branches can be easily cut from the ground, without a ladder, and trimmed up to great heights.
- The integrated 3-fold Transmission allows enormous saving of effort. This guarantees effortless cutting of branches up to approx. 36 mm in diameter.
- The non-stick coated blades guarantee a clean and precise cut, as well as easy cleaning.
- Especially convenient: the pruner can be hung onto branches, resulting in even less effort for cutting; the pulling cord can be easily operated.
- The cord itself is 4.7 m long and tear-proof.
|Use||Cut high branches from the ground.|
|Cord Length||4.7 cm|
|Maximum cutting diameter||36 mm|
|Blade||Hardened, Non-stick coated, Precision-ground|