Perfect for little-but-often watering needs of pot plants. GARDENA Flex Water Computer connects to your tap and controls the irrigation of your garden automatically with ease allowing you to pursuit other activities. Programming is uncomplicated thanks to the step-by-step menu, simple controls and easy-to-read energy saving LCD display. Thanks to its extra-short watering cycles, the Flex Water Computer is the perfect match for drip-irrigation systems and the little-but-often watering needs of pot plants.
- Automatic and time-saving irrigation - Using a GARDENA Water Control, your garden can be reliably and conveniently watered – even if you are not at home. You obtain more leisure time, have a lush green lawn and beautiful, healthy plants. If the automatic irrigation system is started in the early morning hours or the evenings, less water evaporates. This saves money and ensures targeted, optimised irrigation.
- Easy operation - The settings on the Water Control are easy to operate using an innovative external rotary element for selection of the data and a confirmation button, which simply operate through pressing and turning. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance. The weatherproof operating unit can be removed to carry out the settings. Thanks to an optional key lock, inadvertent adjustment of the settings can be prevented.
- Automatic irrigation for your balcony and patio - Due to the extra-short watering duration in seconds, and the possibility of activation up to 6 times per day, the Water Control is ideal for use with a drip irrigation system, for plants in pots and troughs on the balcony and patio. Due to their limited soil volume, plant containers can only buffer a limited amount of water, and therefore require frequent, small amounts.
- 'Water Now' function - If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be manually activated without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
- Top product quality - GARDENA German-made quality products stand for trusted performance, reliability and continual innovation.
- 'Safe Stop' technology - The Water Control always works reliably due to the 'Safe Stop' technology. If the energy levels of the battery are too low to completely control an irrigation process, then this process is not commenced. The battery level indication in the display also tells you when the battery has to be replaced.
- Water-saving operation - On connection of the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is not activated if the soil moisture is sufficient. This permits an improved water supply for plants as well as water-saving irrigation.
- Start time, watering duration (1 sec. to 99 mins. 59 secs.) and frequency (every 4,6,8,12,24,48 or 72 hrs) can be easily programmed and the unit can be used manually at any time.
- Made from UV stabilised material tested to the equivalent of 3 years of Australian sunshine and is rated to 1200 kPa.
- The weatherproof detachable control panel makes handling and programming trouble-free and comfortable and the key lock feature ensures that programming is childproof.
- The rotating swivel Tap Nut Adaptor, suitable for 3/4' and 1" taps, allows the Water Control to be connected to a tap that is located very close to a wall.
- The integrated battery level display indicates 4 battery levels: up to 1 year, min. 4 weeks, max. 4 weeks and too weak to use.
- The Safe Water Stop function verifies that there is enough battery power to complete the upcoming watering cycle. If not, the cycle is not commenced.
|Watering duration||1 sec - 99 min|
|Watering frequency||every 4/6/8/12/24/48/72 hours|
|Energy supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)|
|Operating pressure Min||0.5 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||12 bar|
|Thread||3/4" and 1"|