- Convenient and force-efficient - Technology, materials, ergonomics and years of experience as well as professional processing guarantee efficient utilisation requiring little use of force.
- Smooth and clean cut - The precision toothing with high-quality triple grinding guarantees a smooth and clean cut.
- Rust-proofed - The hard-chrome-plated saw blade guarantees corrosion-free use for a long period of time.
- Easy and safe storage - Simply hang up your saw using the integrated eyelet, and the blade cover will keep it safe and in a handy place until you need to use it again.
- The GARDENA Gardeners´ Saw 300 P has a total length of 400 mm, and belongs to the new generation of GARDENA saws.
- The rigid, straight saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing features triple grinding.
- This means particularly high sawing performance, quiet running, effort-saving sawing and a very long lifetime.
- The particularly smooth pulling cut is ideal for fresh and dry wood.
- Practical: the saw blade is easy to replace.
- Rust has no chance to attack.
- In addition to the eyelet for hanging up the saw, this product has a blade cover so that it can be stored safely and in a handy place.
- During sawing, a stop at the end of the handle prevents you from slipping.
- This has proven particularly useful during pulling movements, and assists you in making smooth progress.
- Thanks to the ergonomic, slightly angled handle shape and soft handle parts, this saw lies comfortably and safely in your hand.
|Use||For a smooth cut through fresh and dry wood|
|Toothing||Crossed toothing, Special toothing for cutting on pull action|