Masters up to six independent programs. The GARDENA Master Water Computer connects to the tap and manages up to six irrigation programs automatically. Programming is uncomplicated thanks to the step-by-step menu, simple controls and easy-to-read energy saving LCD display. It can be used in conjunction with a GARDENA Automatic Water Distributor to water up to six different areas.
- Automatic and time-saving irrigation - Using a GARDENA Water Control, your garden can be reliably and conveniently watered - even if you are not at home. You obtain more leisure time, have a lush green lawn and beautiful, healthy plants. If the automatic irrigation system is started in the early morning hours or the evenings, less water evaporates. This saves money and ensures targeted, optimised irrigation.
- Easy operation - The Water Control can easily be adjusted using a rotary and push button for selection of the data and for confirmation. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance. The weatherproof operating unit can be removed during programming. The key lock feature ensures that programming is childproof.
- Flexible irrigation with 6 schedules - Six independent schedules can be created for irrigation purposes. The start, duration and weekdays of the irrigation can be adjusted. Highly flexible plans can be set according to your personal tastes. Plant connoisseurs use this for example for additional pre-watering which prepares the soil and roots for the later, main irrigation. This improves the water absorption and plant growth.
- Adaptation to the weather conditions - If the weather changes, the watering duration can be reduced centrally in 10% steps or the irrigation can be stopped during a phase of bad weather for 1 to 7 days.
- 'Water Now' function - If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be done manually without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
- 'Safe Stop' technology - The Water Control always works reliably thanks to the 'Safe Stop' technology. If battery levels are too low to complete an irrigation cycle, then the cycle is not commenced. The battery level indication on the display also tells you when the battery has to be replaced.
- Water-saving operation - When used in conjunction with the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, automatic irrigation is not activated if soil moisture levels are sufficient. This delivers optimal irrigation to plants and reduces water wastage.
- Multiple-area irrigation - When used in conjunction with the GARDENA Automatic Water Distributor (Art. No. 1197), up to six different connecting devices can be individually programmed.
- Top product quality - GARDENA German-made quality products stand for trusted performance, reliability and continual innovation.
- Up to 6 individual programs can be set and when used with the GARDENA Automatic Water Distributor (G1197) up to 6 different connecting devices can be individually programmed (sold separately).
- Start time, watering duration (up to 4 hours) and watering days can be selected freely without restrictions. The weatherproof unit can be used manually at any time.
- Safe Water Stop function verifies that there is enough battery power to complete the upcoming watering cycle. If not, the cycle is not commenced.
- The integrated battery level display indicates 4 battery levels: up to 1 year, min. 4 weeks, max. 4 weeks and too weak to use.
- Made from UV stabilised material tested to the equivalent of 3 years of Australian sunshine and is rated to 1200 kPa.
|Watering duration||0 h 1 min - 4 h 0 min|
|Watering frequency||individual selection of irrigation days|
|Energy supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)|
|Operating pressure Min||0.5 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||12 bar|
|Thread||3/4" and 1"|