- Automatic and time-saving irrigation - With a GARDENA Water Computer, your garden will be reliably and conveniently irrigated – even when you are not home. You win more free time and have a lush, green garden and beautiful, healthy plants. With the automatic irrigation in the early morning hours or evening, less water evaporates. This saves money and allows targeted, optimal irrigation.
- Easy programming - The operating unit with the large and clear display can be removed for easier programming. The programming is intuitive and is explained on the display, step by step. You can choose between ten languages.
- Flexible irrigation control - It could not be more flexible. For irrigating your garden, you can choose up to six watering programmes daily. The watering duration can be set from one minute up to 9 hours 59 minutes. For additional flexibility, you can freely select the desired watering days. If irrigation is to be started immediately, it can also be manually activated.
- Water-saving operation - With the connection of a GARDENA Rain or Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is interrupted depending on the soil moisture and natural rain. With the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the irrigation can also be controlled solely based on the sensor.
- Safe operation - The battery level display shows you the charging status of the battery. You will know in time when the battery needs to be changed. This ensures reliable operation of the Water Computer.
- The GARDENA MultiControl Water Computer connects to the tap and controls the irrigation of your garden automatically without having to lift a finger.
- The rotating swivel Tap Nut Adaptor allows the Water Computer to be connected to a tap that is located very close to a wall.
- Programming is uncomplicated thanks to the step-by-step menu and easy-to-read LCD display.
- The program can contain up to three irrigation sessions a day (24, 12 or 8 hour blocks) for up to 7 hours 59 minutes each.
- The choice of watering days is extremely flexible and simple to set.
- The watering days can be selected freely (any combination of M-Tu-W-Th-F-Sa-Su) or as specific intervals (every 2nd/3rd/7th day).
|Energy supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)|
|Operating pressure Min||0.5 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||12 bar|
|Thread||For taps with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" thread|
|Watering cycles per day||3|
|Watering duration||0 h 1 min - 7 h 59 min|
|Watering frequency||every 8, 12, 24 hours, every 2nd, 3rd or 7th day or individual selection of irrigation days|