- Automatic and time-saving irrigation - With a GARDENA Water Computer, your garden will be reliably and conveniently irrigated – even when you are not home. You win more free time and have a lush, green garden and beautiful, healthy plants. With the automatic irrigation in the early morning hours or evening, less water evaporates. This saves money and allows targeted, optimal irrigation.
- Easy programming - The operating unit with the large and clear display can be removed for easier programming. The programming is intuitive and is explained on the display, step by step. You can choose between ten languages.
- Flexible irrigation control - It could not be more flexible. For irrigating your garden, you can choose up to six watering programmes daily. The watering duration can be set from one minute up to 9 hours 59 minutes. For additional flexibility, you can freely select the desired watering days. If irrigation is to be started immediately, it can also be manually activated.
- Water-saving operation - With the connection of a GARDENA Rain or Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is interrupted depending on the soil moisture and natural rain. With the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the irrigation can also be controlled solely based on the sensor.
- High degree of automatization - In combination with the GARDENA Water Distributor automatic, Article No. 1197-20, up to six different connecting devices can be individually controlled.
- Just tell Gardena’s Master Control when, where, how long and how often, and it will do the watering for you. Now that’s precise, measured control.
- The GARDENA MasterControl Water Computer connects to the tap and controls the irrigation of your garden automatically without having to lift a finger.
- It allows up to 6 daily independent programs, with intervals of 1 minute up to 9 hours 59 minutes.
- Programming is uncomplicated thanks to the step-by-step menu and easy-to-read LCD display.
- The detachable control panel makes handling and programming trouble-free and comfortable.
- The integrated battery level display indicates when the battery needs to be changed.
|Energy supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)|
|Operating pressure Min||0.5 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||12 bar|
|Thread||For taps with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" thread|
|Watering cycles per day||6|
|Watering duration||0 h 1 min - 9 h 59 min|
|Watering frequency||every 24 hours, every 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th day or individual selection of irrigation days|