- Water-saving irrigation - The GARDENA Rain Sensor electronic stops irrigation at the start of rainfall and thereby helps to save tap- or cistern water.
- Flexible placement - The Rain Sensor can either be stuck into the bed beside the plants using the spike, or it can be placed on a solid surface – depending on your individual requirement.
- Fast reaction with rain - Through the optical-electronic operation principle, irrigation is quickly stopped at the onset of rainfall. Natural rainfall is thereby considered in the Irrigation Control System.
- Easy to use - The five-metre-long connecting cable allows flexible connection of the Rain Sensor.
- With the GARDENA Rain Sensor electronic, natural rainfall is considered with the automatic irrigation.
- The Rain Sensor can be stuck with the spike into the bed beside the plants, or placed on a solid surface.
|Energy supply||1 x 9 V alkaline (not included)|