- Automatic and time-saving irrigation - With a GARDENA Water Computer, your garden will be reliably and conveniently irrigated – even when you are not home. You win more free time and have a lush, green garden and beautiful, healthy plants. With the automatic irrigation in the early morning hours or evening, less water evaporates. This saves money and allows targeted, optimal irrigation.
- Easy programming - The desired data is simply set using four slots on the programming card, e.g. the watering day or duration. When the card is entered, the data is registered, and irrigation is carried out accordingly. Self-explaining and totally easy!
- Flexible irrigation control - For irrigating your garden, up to three watering programmes daily with a duration each of one minute to 180 minutes can be selected. If irrigation is to be started immediately, it can also be manually activated.
- Also operates without water pressure - Even without water pressure, the Water Timer independently switches on and off, e.g. for operation with rainwater tanks with tap.
- Water-saving operation - With the connection of a GARDENA Rain or Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is interrupted depending on the soil moisture and natural rain. This allows water-saving irrigation.
- The GARDENA Water Timer T 1030 card attaches to the tap (1" and 3/4") and controls the irrigation of your garden automatically.
- This water computer specialises in low or zero water pressure making it ideal for rainwater tanks.
- The programming is made easy by simply setting up the desired parameters using the programming card with slots.
- When the card is entered, the data is registered and irrigation is carried out accordingly.
- Daily, up to three watering intervals with a duration each of 1 minute to 180 minutes can be selected.
- The T1030 will function reliably for approximately one year using four 1.5 V alkaline battery (not included) and a low battery level indicator will notify that it is time to change them.
|Energy supply||4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries LR6-AA (not included)|
|Operating pressure Min||0 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||12 bar|
|Thread||For taps with 3/4" and 1" thread|
|Watering cycles per day||3|
|Watering duration||0 h 1 min - 3 h 0 min|
|Watering frequency||every 8, 12, 24 hours, every 2nd, 3rd or 7th day|