- Comfortable and safety - Modified fibre-reinforced PA for more impact power, because of the light-weighted and robust handle material. Additional soft component for better grip and comfortable touch/ feel. Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping away.
- Universal Axe - Easy and clean cut in fresh and resinous wood, because of the slime axe head geometry. Ideal for splitting resinous wood like spruces and pines and limbing or chopping fresh wood
- Hammer function - For an easy and effective use of plastic-, wood- or aluminium splitting wedges. Special milled area- preserves wedges. Do not use with steel wedges!
- The GARDENA Universal Axe 1000A is made for different kind of smaller wood work.
- The axe head has a non-stick coating which gives less friction and easy entry into the wood and the head geometry is adapted to the application of wood working.
- Fibre-reinforced PA shaft makes the axe durable and robust.
- Balance point close to the axe head gives perfect balance and weight distribution.
- This combination gives high penetration and power to the cut.
- Hammer function for an easy and effective us of splitting wedges (no steel wedges).
|Use||A small Universal Axe ideal for cutting fresh wood or splitting resinous wood|
|Axe head weight||700 g|