This high quality CIGWELD Weldskill 170 inverter is a step up from the popular Weldskill 130 A model. It is a 240V single phase welding machine that has more output and duty cycles to help you with demanding applications that require more power. It provides better arc characteristics in a variety of welding electrodes such as 2.5 – 4.0 mm diameter. It has a DC lift TIG function that ensures super easy start-up & running across a wide range of applications.
- Design is inverter based
- 100% in compliance with Australian Standards
- Variable output is infinite from 5 - 170 amps
- Superior arc characteristics
- Lift TIG function
- Light weight and compact with excellent portability
- Fan Cooling delivers better duty cycles and welding performance
- Safety conscious over-temperature cut out protection fitted to power source
- 15 Amp, 240 supply lead is fitted to power source
- Power source works with 2.00mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and 4.0mm electrode sizes
- Useful for farm welding, handyman jobs, contractors, smaller site jobs, hand rails and more
|Supply Voltage||240 Volt, +/- 15 %|
|Supply Voltage hz||1 phase 50|
|Recommended Generator kVa||10|
|Output Range amps||5-170|
|Duty Cycle||170A @ 26.8V 25 %|
|Power Source Weight kg||6.5|
|Max OCV||65V DC|
- 1 X WeldSkill 170 power source
- 1 X Electrode holder and 5m lead (fitted)
- 1 X Work clamp and 5m lead (fitted)
- 1 X Operating manual
- 1 X Tool Box
I've found it welds great
I have used this welder and am extremely happy with it. I commend Get tools direct delivery was prompt arrived sooner than expected. Product was as shown in ad cant complain about any thing Great service
Very handy welder for site work. Has plenty of power and very light to carry. Was welding with 60 mtrs of extension cord and had no problem welding 10mm lintels.
This is a great little welder, easy and portable. Very easy to use.
All good. I have used it in the last month to build a workbench frame ( SHS 40x40x2mm), a small vertical steel storage rack ( SHS 25.x25x2mm), and some repairs on a factory door large steel frame. Using Satincraft 2.5 and 3.0 electrodes. It's light, it's surprisingly smooth, the cables seem robust, the electrode grip is firm. A better unit to use than a combo unit I had been using.