- True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- All-Weather Aluminium Enclosure - Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminium enclosure corrosion resistant, making it ideal for coastal, salt-air climates. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Easy installation - with re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes).
- Wifi compatible - take advantage of Generac’s Wi-Fi remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away.
- Certified for 45cm Installation to the Home - certified to Australian standards to be installed as close as 45cm from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Tool-less Fuel Conversion - switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure - in areas with low natural gas pressure, this 10kVA generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 9cm of water column - significantly lower than published numbers for competitive standby generator systems
|Max Output||8 kW|
|Rated Output||7 kW|
|Type||10 kVA AVR Gas Standby Generator|