- Manufactured from stainless steel, the Degree Protractor comes with a semi-circular or a rectangular head.
- The head has permanent deep etched graduations, 0 to 180 in opposite directions thus permitting reading an angle directly and also its supplement.
- The 150 mm blade has a graduation line on one end that permits accurate setting and reading of angles. The blade can be firmly set at the desired angle by means of a knurled nut.
- This is an ideal tool for machinists, draftsmen and mechanics for setting bevels, transferring angles, small squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances within limits etc.
- The rectangular head provides additional convenience as it incorporates 4 working edges.
|Blade Length||150 mm|