Bonus Via Redemption until 15th December 2019 - While stocks last. Simply spend over $1000 in one transaction to redeem a SRS-XB32 Sony Speaker or spend over $1500 to redeem a SRS-XB41 Sony Speaker.
For Redemption and Terms & Conditions go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/offers/
- Combining Cordless & Pneumatic Technology!
- Unique Air Drive System
- Compressed Air Chamber
- Piston / Driver Blade with Rack Design
- Pin Wheel / Sprocket with Pinion Design
- Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed.
- Lower Running Costs - Cordless Nailers do not require gas cells to drive nails. Therefore the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be!
- Furthermore, regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is not required which significantly reduces the cost of servicing and down time. Combined with fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance.
- Dual Function Trigger - Easily select between full sequential or contact mode at the touch of a button on the operation control panel.
- Dry-fire Lockout Mechanism - Prevents the nailer from being activated when the remaining nails in the magazine are very low.
- Integrated Hook and LED
- Tool-less Release - for clearing jammed nails
Safety & Comfortability
- The HiKOKI Cordless Nailer range is safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than previous Gas Combustion models by eliminating the following:
- Unwanted firing by incorporating a trigger lock
- Loud combustion noise and gas fumes during operation
- High recoil whilst maintaining enough power to consistently drive nails flush
- Ongoing monitoring of gas cell expiration dates
- Excessive waste and landfill of numerous disposable gas cells
- Correct gas cell storage condition
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||25 mm to 65 mm|
|Driving Speed||3 nails/ sec (intermittent)|
|Load Capacity||100 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full Sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
|Dimension: H x L x W |
|315 x 310 x 104 mm|
|Weight (with Battery)||3.6 kg|
36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in