- Variable speed control trigger allows air volume to be adjusted providing convenience for work in confined areas or where air volume adjustment is required
- The thin handle provides comfortable grip in the palm of a hand
- Li-ion batteries available separately feature multiple protection circuit that protects the battery and tool from overload, over heat, over discharge and over charge
|No load speed||0 - 15,000 (min-1)|
|Air volume flow||0 - 2.2 (m3/min)|
|Air pressure||0 - 3.9 (kPa)|
|Runtime||35 Minute Runtime (with BSL1850 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Battery)|
|Weight||1.6kg (with BSL1850 battery)|
|Length||505mm (with BSL1850 battery)|
|Battery type||Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5Ah through to 6.0Ahh|
HiKOKI 36V MultiVolt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3(H0Z)
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|