Bonus Via Redemption until 15th December 2019 - While stocks last. Simply spend over $1000 in one transaction to redeem a SRS-XB32 Sony Speaker or spend over $1500 to redeem a SRS-XB41 Sony Speaker.
For Redemption and Terms & Conditions go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/offers/
- Super compact and lightweight centre balance technology offers superior manoeuvrability and significantly reduces operator fatigue plus improving work efficiency
- Rotation speed change over function: Power mode / Silent mode reduce max motor RPM enabling efficient work with less noise. When the load increases during Silent mode, the tool will automatically switch over to Power mode and revert back to Silent mode when the load decreases. In Power mode, no change is made to Silent mode even when the load decreases
- Electric brake rapidly stops blade from rotating, increasing user safety
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- Overload protection cuts off the power to the motor in the event of overloading the motor or a conspicuous reduction in rotational speed during operation. This improves safety for the user plus protects the motor and battery from damage
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on start up
- Aluminium alloy die cast base for increased strength
- Ambidextrous safety switch lever and LED switch are integrated into one switch for increased safety
|Capacity||90° : 47 mm |
45° : 30 mm
|No load speed||Power mode: 5,000 (min-1)|
Silent mode: 3,000 (min-1)
|Runtime||500 cuts per charge*|
|Angle cutting||0 - 45°|
|Weight||2.5 kg (with battery)|
|Dimensions||280 x 168 x 237 mm (with battery)|
36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in