Bonus Via Redemption until 30 June 2020 - Spend over $699 and redeem a bonus pack!
For more information and redemption go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/redemptions/tax-time/
NR1890DBCL - BRUSHLESS 90MM 34 Deg CLIPPED HEAD FRAMING NAILER
- Unique Air Drive System - Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Lower running costs: - No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper - No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Integrated Hook for added convenience
- Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than Gas combustion models
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||50 to 90 mm|
|Drive Speed||1.5 to 2 nails/sec. (Intermittent)|
|Loading Capacity||47 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential/Contact (Selectable)|
|Fastening series||34 degree clipped head|
|Dimension: H x L x W||342 x 309 x 127mm (with battery)|
|Weight||4.8kg (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V 15ga 65mm Finish Nailer - NT1865DBAL
- Combining Cordless & Pneumatic Technology!
- Unique Air Drive System
- Compressed Air Chamber
- Piston / Driver Blade with Rack Design
- Pin Wheel / Sprocket with Pinion Design
- Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed.
- Lower Running Costs - Cordless Nailers do not require gas cells to drive nails. Therefore the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be!
- Furthermore, regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is not required which significantly reduces the cost of servicing and down time. Combined with fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance.
- Dual Function Trigger - Easily select between full sequential or contact mode at the touch of a button on the operation control panel.
- Dry-fire Lockout Mechanism - Prevents the nailer from being activated when the remaining nails in the magazine are very low.
- Integrated Hook and LED
- Tool-less Release - for clearing jammed nails
Safety & Comfortability
- The New HiKOKI Cordless Nailer range is safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than previous Gas Combustion models by eliminating the following:
- Unwanted firing by incorporating a trigger lock
- Loud combustion noise and gas fumes during operation
- High recoil whilst maintaining enough power to consistently drive nails flush
- Ongoing monitoring of gas cell expiration dates
- Excessive waste and landfill of numerous disposable gas cells
- Correct gas cell storage condition
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||32 mm to 65 mm|
|Driving Speed||3 nails/ sec (intermittent)|
|Load Capacity||100 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full Sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
|Dimension: H x L x W |
|344 x 310 x 104 mm|
|Weight (with Battery)||3.8 kg|
36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in