Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2020 - HiKOKI 1885psi 1600W High Pressure Washer AW130(H1Z) and Hikoki Drink Bottle
For more information and redemption go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/redemptions/
HiKOKI 18V Brushless 90mm Framing Nailer NR1890DBCL(H4Z)
- Unique Air Drive System - Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Lower running costs: - No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper - No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Integrated Hook for added convenience
- Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than Gas combustion models
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||50 to 90 mm|
|Drive Speed||1.5 to 2 nails/sec. (Intermittent)|
|Loading Capacity||47 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential/Contact (Selectable)|
|Fastening series||34 degree clipped head|
|Dimension: H x L x W||342 x 309 x 127 mm (with battery)|
|Weight||4.8 kg (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V 15ga 65mm Finish Nailer NT1865DBAL(H4Z)
- Combining Cordless & Pneumatic Technology!
- Unique Air Drive System
- Compressed Air Chamber
- Piston / Driver Blade with Rack Design
- Pin Wheel / Sprocket with Pinion Design
- Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed.
- Lower Running Costs - Cordless Nailers do not require gas cells to drive nails. Therefore the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be!
- Furthermore, regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is not required which significantly reduces the cost of servicing and down time. Combined with fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance.
- Dual Function Trigger - Easily select between full sequential or contact mode at the touch of a button on the operation control panel.
- Dry-fire Lockout Mechanism - Prevents the nailer from being activated when the remaining nails in the magazine are very low.
- Integrated Hook and LED
- Tool-less Release - for clearing jammed nails
Safety & Comfortability
- The HiKOKI Cordless Nailer range is safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than previous Gas Combustion models by eliminating the following:
- Unwanted firing by incorporating a trigger lock
- Loud combustion noise and gas fumes during operation
- High recoil whilst maintaining enough power to consistently drive nails flush
- Ongoing monitoring of gas cell expiration dates
- Excessive waste and landfill of numerous disposable gas cells
- Correct gas cell storage condition
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||32 mm to 65 mm|
|Driving Speed||3 nails/ sec (intermittent)|
|Load Capacity||100 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full Sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
|Dimension: H x L x W |
|344 x 310 x 104 mm|
|Weight (with battery)||3.8 kg|
HiKOKI 18V BL Triple Hammer Impact Driver WH18DBDL2(H4Z)
- 207 Nm Max Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- Triple Hammer - The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out; driver slippage from screw head.
- 4 Step Tightening Mode Selector in order to suit various applications.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- High speed fastening up to 25% faster than previous HiKOKI model WH18DDL. Tested driving a F5.3 x 120 mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
|Capacity||Bolt - M5-M18|
High tension bolt - M5-M14
Machine screw - M4-M10
|Torque||Max. - 207 Nm|
|No load speed||Soft Mode - 0 - 900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
|Impact rate|| Soft mode - 0 - 1,900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,100 (min-1)
|Drive||6.35 mm Hex Drive|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with battery)|
|Length||127 mm (with battery)|
HiKOKI 36V MultiVolt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3(H0Z)
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|