Bonus Via Redemption until 30 June 2020 - Spend over $699 and redeem a bonus pack!
For more information and redemption go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/redemptions/tax-time/
HiKOKI 36V Brushless Impact (Hammer) Driver Drill DV36DA(H4Z)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
- 2-speed gearbox with all metal gears
- 13 mm all-metal keyless chuck
- 22 stage adjustable clutch
|Capacity - Masonry||20 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||102 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||16 mm|
|No Load Speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 (min-1)|
|Impact Rate||0 - 31,500 (min-1)|
|Max. Torque - Hard||138 Nm|
|Max. Torque - Soft||64 Nm|
HiKOKI 18V Brushless Impact Wrench WR18DBDL2(H4Z)
- 305Nm Max Tightening Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- 4 step tightening mode selector in order to suit various applications: High mode, medium mode, low mode and single mode.
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime.
- Smooth socket changes with friction ring anvil making it easier to install a pin and o-ring to securely lock the socket in place.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well-balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra-bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
- Remaining battery indicator allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery.
- Extreme high capacity 6.0Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge.
- Rapid charger with cooling system and USB port achieves a fast charging time while maintaining constant communication with the battery to monitor the charging process. The battery is cooled during the charge cycle to prevent damage and extend longevity.
|Capacity||Bolt - M10 - M20|
High tension bolt - M10 - M16
|No load speed||High Mode - 0 - 2,700 (min-1)|
Medium mode - 0 - 2,000 (min-1)
Low mode - 0 - 1,000 (min-1)
Single Mode - 0 - 2,700 (min-1)
|Impact rate||0 - 3,600 (min-1)|
|Max. Torque||305 Nm|
|Drive||12.7 mm square drive|
|Weight||1.8 kg (with battery)|
|Head Length||145 mm|
HiKOKI 36V Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch G3613DB(H4Z)
- Auto mode function
- Fast brake system stops the disc within 2 seconds
- Soft start, kickback reduction, restart protection
- Variable speed dial
- Compact grip circumference
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed - Auto mode||5,500 (min-1)|
|No load speed - Standard mode||3,000 - 9,500 (min-1)|
|Spindle thread||M14 x 2|
|Grip Circumference||146 mm|
HiKOKI 36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080 W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in