Bonus Via Redemption until 15th December 2019 - While stocks last. Simply spend over $1000 in one transaction to redeem a SRS-XB32 Sony Speaker or spend over $1500 to redeem a SRS-XB41 Sony Speaker.
For Redemption and Terms & Conditions go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/offers/
HiKOKI 36V Brushless Driver Drill
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
- 2-speed gearbox with all metal gears
- 13 mm all-metal keyless chuck
- 22 stage adjustable clutch
|Capacity - Wood||102 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||16 mm|
|No Load Speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 (min-1)|
|Impact Rate||0 - 31,500 (min-1)|
|Max. Torque - Hard||138 Nm|
|Max. Torque - Soft||64 Nm|
HiKOKI 36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080 W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in