Bonus Via Redemption until 30 June 2020 - Spend over $699 and redeem a bonus pack!
For more information and redemption go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/redemptions/tax-time/
HiKOKI 36V Brushless SDS Max Rotary Hammer DH36DMA(H4Z)
- 8.5 joules high impact energy
- 2 mode: rotation + hammering and hammer only
- Electronic 4 mode speed adjustment
- Neutral lever allows for multiple chisel positions
- LVH (Low Vibration Handle)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
|Capacity - Concrete - Dill Bit||40 mm|
|Capacity - Concrete - Core Bit||105 mm|
|No load speed||260 - 590 (min-1)|
|Impact rate||1,420 - 2,860 (min-1)|
|Impact energy||8.5 j|
|Chuck type||SDS Max|
HiKOKI 36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in