Bonus Via Redemption until 31 December 2021 - HiKOKI 36V Brushless Line Trimmer CG36DB(H4Z)
For more information and redemption go to https://hikokipowertools.com.au/redemptions/
HiKOKI 18V Brushless 90mm Framing Nailer (tool only) NR1890DBCL(H4Z)
- Unique Air Drive System - Compressed air is used to drive each nail increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Lower running costs: - No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper - No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Integrated Hook for added convenience
- Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than Gas combustion models
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
|Driving System||Unique Air Drive|
|Nail Length||50 to 90 mm|
|Drive Speed||1.5 to 2 nails/sec. (Intermittent)|
|Loading Capacity||47 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential/Contact (Selectable)|
|Fastening series||34 degree clipped head|
|Dimension: H x L x W||342 x 309 x 127 mm (with battery)|
|Weight||4.8 kg (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V Rotary Hammer DH18DL
- 2-mode action: Rotation only mode, Rotation and hammering mode
- 2-mode power: Save mode for small bit and Power mode for large bit
- 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery provides longer runtime per charge than 3.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Includes cassette Lithium-ion battery and charger
- New design to decrease grease leaks
- Soft grip handle
- Angle adjustable hook with LED light
|Capacity: Concrete||16 mm (5/8")|
|Capacity: Mild Steel||13 mm (1/2")|
|Capacity: Wood||18 mm (11/16")|
|No Load Speed: Save Mode||0-750 rpm|
|No Load Speed: Power Mode||0-1,500 rpm|
|Impact Rate: Save Mode||0-3,100 ipm|
|Impact Rate: Power Mode||0-6,200 ipm|
HiKOKI 18V 125mm Brushless Circular Saw C18DBL(H4Z)
- Able to make over 500 cuts, Cutting 70 x 35mm Radiata Pine
- Max 47mm depth of cut ensures this model can perform the majority of work required with a circular saw
- Rotation speed change over function : Power mode / Silent mode reduces max motor RPM enabling efficient work with less noise. When the load increases during Silent mode, the tool will automatically switch over to Power mode and revert back to Silent mode when the load decreases. In Power mode, no change is made to Silent mode even when the load decreases.
- Overload protection cuts off the power to the motor in the event of overloading the motor or a conspicuous reduction in rotational speed during operation. This improves safety for the user plus protects the motor and battery from damage
- Electric brake rapidly stops blade from rotating, increasing user safety
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on start up
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches
- Quick lever cutting height adjustment enables tool-less fine tuning for accurate depth setting
- Easy bevel adjustment lever enables tool-less fine tuning for accurate angle cutting
- 90° fine adjustment screw underneath the base enables user to easily ensure blade is accurately
- Ultra bright twin LED for well lit work area
- Ambidextrous safety switch lever and light switch are integrated into one switch for increased safety
- Exceptional ergonomics with a slim grip handle for increased user comfort and significantly reduced
- weight and size
- At only 2.6 kg and 280 mm in length with centre balanced form to help reduce user fatigue making this one of the most lightweight and compact cordless circular saws on the market
- On board tool for quick and easy blade change over
- Rubber buffers to protect motor housing from damage and for easy standing while changing blade
- Optional cooling charger maintains constant communication with the battery to monitor the charging process. The charger will cool the battery during the charge cycle to prevent damage and extend longevity. (Sold separately)
- Optional Li-ion batteries feature multiple protection circuit that protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge (Sold separately)
|Capacity||90° : 47 mm / 45° : 30 mm|
|No Load Speed||Power: 5,000 (min-1) / Silent: 3,000 (min-1)|
|Angle Cutting||0 - 45°|
|Weight||2.6 kg with battery|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||280 x 168 x 237 mm (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V Brushless Reciprocating Saw CR18DBL(H4Z)
- Auto Mode - Auto mode automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced. With auto mode, electricity consumption and noise can be suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation.
- Easy to Grip and Handle - Easy to Grip and Handle The brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle.
- Tool-less Blade Change - Tool-less Blade Change Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever. The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment- The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
- No.141(S) curved blade included as standard - No.141(S) curved blade cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
* Vs. No. 341 blade. (When cutting stainless steel).
- Large Pivoting Hook - Hook conveniently allows for hanging the tool on a Ø 48 mm pipe.
- Bright LED Light - LED Light comes in handy for illuminating the cutting edge in dimly lit areas like an attic.
|Capacity - Mild Steel Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity -Vinyl Chloride Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity - Wood||120 mm (4-23/32")|
|Capacity - Mild Steel Plate||19 mm (3/4")|
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500 / min|
|Overall Length||435 mm (17-1/8")|
|Weight||3.4 kg with Battery|
|SPM*||Low - 0-1600 / min|
Medium - 0-2300 / min
High - 0-2500 / min
Auto Mode - 0 - 1,600/min (Under low load) or 2,500/min(Under high load)
* The number of stokes per minute varies depending on the operational conditions.
HiKOKI 18V Brushless Triple Hammer Impact Driver WH18DBDL2(H4Z)
- 207 Nm Max Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- Triple Hammer - The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out; driver slippage from screw head.
- 4 Step Tightening Mode Selector in order to suit various applications.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- High speed fastening up to 25% faster than previous HiKOKI model WH18DDL. Tested driving a F5.3 x 120 mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
|Capacity||Bolt - M5-M18|
High tension bolt - M5-M14
Machine screw - M4-M10
|Torque||Max. - 207 Nm|
|No load speed||Soft Mode - 0 - 900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
|Impact rate|| Soft mode - 0 - 1,900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,100 (min-1)
|Drive||6.35 mm Hex Drive|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with battery)|
|Length||127 mm (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V 82mm Planer (tool only) P18DSL(H4Z)
- 82 mm cutting width for increased work efficiency
- Powerful cutting with a max cutting depth of 2.0 mm and 9 mm rebating depth
- Heavy duty aluminium end bracket for increased strength and endurance
- Rear stand for added user safety and protection of blades
- Optional dust adaptor enables optional elbow and dust bag attachment to be fitted for increased safety
- Exceptional ergonomics with a slim grip angled handle for increased user comfort
|Cutting Width||82 mm|
|Max. Cutting Depth||2.0 mm|
|Max. Rebating Depth||9.0 mm|
|No Load Speed||16,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||332 x 166 x 160 mm|
Hikoki 18V Blower & Vacuum Pack (tool only) RB18DC(DS4Z)
- Blower and vacuum functions
- Variable speed control trigger allows air volume to be adjusted providing convenience for work in confined areas or where air volume adjustment is required
- Vacuum with a dust bag
- Grip Handle
|Air Volume||3.5 m³/min|
|Max Air Velocity||95 m/s|
|Vibration Level||2.0 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||85 dB(A)|
HiKOKI 36V MultiVolt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools|
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3(H0Z)
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|
You may be interested in this
HiKOKI Power Tools Australia Pty Ltd ('HiKOKI') warrants that selected products and services supplied by it and purchased by you from Authorised HiKOKI Dealers throughout Australia are free of defects and come with a limited warranty ('Warranty'). The selected HiKOKI products that come with a limited warranty are specifically set out in the 'Warranty Period and Selected Products' table in this Warranty. The services to which any Warranty applies are those services that are performed with an express warranty. For the avoidance of doubt, the selected HiKOKI product types that are set out in the 'Warranty Period and Selected Products' table include both the HikOKI-branded and Hitachi-branded versions of those HiKOKI product types, provided that the products are purchased on or after 17 June 2019. All other HiKOKI products that are not listed in the Warranty Period and Selected Products table and other products listed under Warranty Exclusions are excluded from this express warranty.
If you consider that any Service or selected product listed in the Warranty Period and Selected Products table supplied by HiKOKI is defective, you can lodge a claim under this Warranty and any apparent fault will be rectified free of charge by HiKOKI or a HiKOKI Authorised Service Dealer within the applicable Warranty Period for that selected product or Service, which is effective from the date of purchase provided that you meet the following conditions;
- You must produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
- All costs of installation, cartage, freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the customer.
- The product, being precision equipment, has not been misused, adjusted or serviced by any person other than a HiKOKI Authorised Service Dealer.
- The equipment has been installed correctly and is used in accordance with the HiKOKI instructions supplied with the product.
HiKOKI offers this Warranty to you in addition to all other rights and remedies that you may have under law in relation to the selected products to which this Warranty relates.
If the supply of the Selected Products is a consumer sale pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the following statement applies. In this statement, 'goods' means the Selected Products, 'services' means any of HiKOKI's services that come with an express warranty, and 'our' means HiKOKI.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or services.
Notwithstanding the proceeding clause, HiKOKI's liability in respect of a breach of a consumer quarantee or any warranty made under these Conditions of Limited Warranty for any of the selected products or services not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of HiKOKI to:
with respect to Selected Products:
- replacing the Selected Products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the repair of the Selected Products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the Selected Products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Selected Products repaired; or
with respect to Service:
- supplying the Services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Services performed again.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in these Conditions of Limited Warranty are excluded and HiKOKI is not liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the customer for:
- Any increased cost or expenses,
- Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
If you wish to make a claim under this Warranty, you should:
- Contact: ph (02) 8887 8100
- Visit your nearest HiKOKI Customer Service Provider;
- Visit the HiKOKI website for details: www. hikokipowertools.com.au
These conditions of this Warranty may only be varied with the written approval of the directors of HiKOKI.
If a product type in the 'Warranty Period and Selected Products' table has a period of time specified in the column titled 'Extended' applicable to it, then the Warranty Period for the relevant product type will be the period in the 'Extended' column only if:
- the customer registers their contact information and information regarding their purchase of the relevant HiKOKI product/s on HiKOKI's website at www. hikokipowertools.com.au within 4 weeks after the date on which they purchased the relevant HiKOKI product/s; and
the customer has complied with all other terms and conditions of this Warranty.
The period in the 'Standard' column is the applicable Warranty Period for a product type if:
- no period of time appears in the 'Extended' column for a product type; and
- if a period of time appears in the 'Extended' column for product type but the conditions in (a) and (b) above are not satisfied.
Warranty Period and Selected Products
|Product Type||Standard Period||Extended Period|
|AC Tools (Electric)*||3 years||6 years|
|Cordless tools (Naked)||3 years||6 years|
|Ni-Cd & Ni-MH batteries||1 years||N/A|
|Li-ion batteries||3 years||N/A|
|Pneumatic tools (Air)||3 years||6 years|
|Outdoor Power Equipment (Engine)||3 years||6 years|
|Hand Tools||1 year||N/A|
|Any of the above products purchased for the purposes of Hire & Rental||6 months||N/A|
*Excluding selected AC models as outlined above.
Where HiKOKI provides any express warranty relating to any Service, the applicable Warranty Period to all such services is a period of 3 months.
This section identifies what is excluded under this Warranty.
This Warranty DOES NOT cover damage caused by you or by anyone else:
- misusing, overloading or abusing the HiKOKI product,
- operating the product in a manner that is not in accordance with the HiKOKI instructions supplied with the product (the "Manual"),
- failing to clean the product in accordance with the instructions for correct and regular cleaning as set out in the Manual,
- not carrying out periodic maintenance,
- neglecting or otherwise failing to maintain the product in accordance with the instructions for maintenance of the product including regular tune-ups, lubrication, etc.
- using incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections with the product,
- installing the product incorrectly,
- using non-authorised/non-standard parts, non-genuine HiKOKI parts in connection with the product,
- repairing or carrying out any work on the product by someone other than an Authorised HiKOKI Service Dealer,
- causing a double burnout — field and armature burnout,
- operating the product with any guard, shield or line cutting knife removed, repositioned, or that is incomplete or damaged,
- using or operating the product with any evidence of partial failure of product or damage being present,
- tampering with the product in any way other than in accordance with the Manual,
- not having taken reasonable steps to prevent the damage or failure from occurring to the product,
- storing the product inconsistently with manufacturer's recommendations or where the product is exposed to corrosive substances such as fertilisers, grass and plant residue including palm tree sap, bore water and other detrimental environmental exposure,
- making mechanical adjustments that are inconsistent with the Manual-including, chains, bars, engine tuning etc,
- operating the product with incorrect fuel to oil ratio,
- having made improper adjustments of ignition timing or the carburetor,
- using the product with clogged or removed filters (i.e. fuel filter, oil filter, air filter), or
- using incorrect chain and bar oil for the oil pump.
In addition to the above, this Warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
Selected Products purchased:
- outside of Australia,
- from a non-Authorised HiKOKI Dealer (such as purchases from unauthorised retailers and purchases over the internet, from local/international sellers or sites such as Ebay),
- at an auction, or
- from a private seller,
- Products not specifically set out in the Warranty Period and Selected Products table contained in this Warranty,
Accidental damage or damage caused by an extra ordinary event or circumstance beyond your or anyone else's control including damage caused by:
- environmental factors,
- natural discolouration of material due to ultraviolet light,
- crushing, impact with hard surface or damage caused in the transit of the product,
- foreign material, or exposure of the product to excessive heat or cold or to solvents, or water entry into the product,
- abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment interference or other external factors,
- Damage or failure that occurs for a reason or reasons that were already disclosed to you (in writing or otherwise), prior to your purchase of the product,
- Damage or defects to the product that ought reasonably to have been revealed to you by an examination of the product, where you conducted such an examination before acquiring the product,
- Normal wear and tear due to the course of normal use,
- Freight costs associated with transporting the product between you, the place of purchase, the Authorised HiKOKI Dealer and HiKOKI for the purposes of making a claim pursuant to this Warranty or otherwise,
- Repairs that are required by you to be made to the product which are simply due to a clogged or restricted exhaust system, carbon deposits in exhaust ports, piston crown or combustion chamber or periodic decarbonising,
- Selected Products with serial number altered or removed,
- Refurbished, ex display or factory second selected products,
- Consumable items supplied with the product or that are a part of the product,
- Service parts,
- Accessories, that for the avoidance of doubt include but are not limited to the following: those included with the product at the time the product was purchased by you including cases & site bags, brushes, chucks, cord sets, bulbs, LED's & lamps, driver & drill bits, blades, driver blades, o-rings, switches & triggers, power tool attachments, blades & cutters, spark plugs, carburetor kits, filters, bars & chains, cutting equipment, recoil springs, rope & belts, measuring devices, air (pneumatic) fittings, nose caps, gaskets, fuel hoses, or
- The product coming into contact with sand, water, rust, corrosion, fire, vermin and insect infestation, power outages or surges or inadequate voltage or current.
If the selected product you are using has been rented or leased by you, and you consider a claim might be made under this Warranty, you should refer the matter to the rental or leasing company immediately and they will handle the matter.
This Warranty does not cover service costs in replacing and maintaining consumable parts and accessories that have ceased working through normal wear and tear such as, but not limited to: drill heads, blades, cutters and other parts classifiable as a consumable part or accessory.