Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2018 - Hitachi 2 Piece 18V Brushless 6.0Ah Combo PACK355
For redemption go to https://hitachipowertools.com.au/en/redeem
Hitachi 18V Hammer Driver Drill DV18DBL2(H4)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is a new safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the bit locks and reduces the output power to reduce kickback
- High rotation and work speed for increased efficiency
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- 13mm single sleeve metal keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock provides high strength and effortless usability
- 2 speed gearbox with all metal gears ensures maximum power, performance and resilience
- 22 stage adjustable clutch allows for a precise adjustment when driving screws
- Extreme high capacity 6.0Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery and tool from overload, over heat, over discharge and over charge
|No Load Speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 (min-1)|
|Max Torque||Hard: 136Nm |
|Weight||2.5kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||204mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Battery Type||BSL1860: 18V 6.0Ah Lithium ion slide|
Hitachi 18V BL Triple Hammer Impact Driver WH18DBDL2(H4)
- 207Nm Max Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- Triple Hammer - The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out; driver slippage from screw head.
- 4 Step Tightening Mode Selector in order to suit various applications.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- High speed fastening up to 25% faster than previous Hitachi model WH18DDL. Tested driving a F5.3 - 120 mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
- Remaining battery indicator allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery.
- Rapid charger with cooling system and USB port achieves a fast charging time while maintaining constant communication with the battery to monitor the charging process. The battery is cooled during the charge cycle to prevent damage and extend longevity.
- Extreme high capacity 6.0Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge.
|Capacity||Bolt - M5-M18|
High tension bolt - M5-M14
Machine screw - M4-M10
|Torque||Max. - 207 Nm|
|No load speed||Soft Mode - 0 - 900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
|Impact rate|| Soft mode - 0 - 1,900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,100 (min-1)
|Drive||6.35 mm Hex Drive|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||127 mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
Hitachi 18V Brushless Circular Saw C18DBAL(H4)
- Able to make over 500 cuts from a single charge with the BSL1850 18V 5.0Ah li-ion battery
- Max 47 mm depth of cut ensures this model can perform the majority of work required with a circular saw
- Rotation speed change over function : Power mode / Silent mode reduces max motor RPM enabling efficient work with less noise. When the load increases during Silent mode, the tool will automatically switch over to Power mode and revert back to Silent mode when the load decreases. In Power mode, no change is made to Silent mode even when the load decreases.
- Overload protection cuts off the power to the motor in the event of overloading the motor or a conspicuous reduction in rotational speed during operation. This improves safety for the user plus protects the motor and battery from damage
- Electric brake rapidly stops blade from rotating,increasing user safety
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on start up
- Aluminium alloy die cast base
|Capacity||66 mm / 90° |
45 mm /45°
|No load speed||Power mode 4,100 (min-1)|
|No load speed||Silent mode 2,500 (min-1)|
|Angle cutting||-5° - 45°|
|Weight||3.2 kg (with battery)|
|Dimensions||294 mm x 188 mm x 255 mm|
|Battery Type||Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5 Ah through to 5.0 Ah|
Hitachi 18v Brushless Reciprocating Saw CR18DBL(H4)
- Auto Mode - Auto mode automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced. With auto mode, electricity consumption and noise can be suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation.
- Easy to Grip and Handle - Easy to Grip and Handle The brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle.
- Tool-less Blade Change - Tool-less Blade Change Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever. The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment- The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
- No.141(S) curved blade included as standard - No.141(S) curved blade cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
* Vs. No. 341 blade. (When cutting stainless steel).
- Large Pivoting Hook - Hook conveniently allows for hanging the tool on a Ø 48 mm pipe.
- Bright LED Light - LED Light comes in handy for illuminating the cutting edge in dimly lit areas like an attic.
|Capacity - Mild Steel Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity -Vinyl Chloride Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity - Wood||120 mm (4-23/32")|
|Capacity - Mild Steel Plate||19 mm (3/4")|
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500 / min|
|Overall Length||435 mm (17-1/8")|
|Weight||3.4 kg with Battery|
|SPM*||Low - 0-1600 / min|
Medium - 0-2300 / min
High - 0-2500 / min
Auto Mode - 0 - 1,600/min (Under low load) or 2,500/min(Under high load)
* The number of stokes per minute varies depending on the operational conditions.
Hitachi 18v 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder G18DBAL(H5)
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time. They also generate more power providing higher torque levels and workload capacities.
- Paddle switch is a non-lockable switch which improves user safety, commonly known as a Deadman Safety Switch .
- Auto mode conserves energy by reducing rpm in standard operation, as load increases the rpm will automatically increase for greater efficiency.
- Soft-Start reduces the reactive force generated at motor start up reducing the load to the operator.
- Anti-Kickback & overload protection stops the grinder in the event of a Jam or sudden drop in wheel rotation speed during operation or excessive pressure on the tool. This feature reduces the risk of motor burnout and minimises potential injury.
- Restart protection disables motor from restarting if a battery is inserted with the switch left in the on position increasing user safety.
- Ergonomic soft grip handle allows easy control and the small grip perimeter allows for convenient operation in narrow spaces.
- Constant speed control maintains the speed under load ensuring maximum power is delivered to the application.
- Anti Vibration Handle reduces vibrations whilst in operation.
- Tool less Wheel Guard allows users to change guard position without requiring tools.
- Detachable filters minimises internal damage caused by the ingress of foreign objects into the motor increasing tool life.
- Compatible with both 115 mm and 125 mm standard discs increasing applications and versatility.
- Compact & lightweight for increased user comfort.
- Aluminium gear cover for high durability and rigidity.
- Remaining battery indicator allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery
- Cooling charger maintains constant communication with the battery to monitor the charging process. The charger will cool the battery during the charge cycle to prevent damage and extend longevity.
- Super high capacity 5.0 Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge
|Disc Diameter||125 mm|
|No Load Speed||9,000 min-1|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||326 mm x 152 mm x 126 mm|
|Battery Type Taken||18V 5.0Ah Lithium ion slide(not included)|
- Grinding disc
- Anti vibration side handle
Hitachi 18V Brushless Motor Rotary Hammer DH18DBL(H4)
- 2.6 Joules High Impact Energy increases drilling speed and demolition performance.
- 3 Modes (rotation + hammering; rotation only; hammering only) extends applications across multiple trades.
- Brushless Motor is 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction, thus extending battery run time.
- Neutral Lever position allows for multiple chisel angles to be selected ensuring multiple chisel bits and applications can be achieved.
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is an electrical safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the housing begins to rotate too quickly and stops the motor to reduce kickback.
- Slip Clutch Mechanism If the tool mechanically detects a sudden and excessive torque, it works by disengaging the drive from the motor.
- Improved Handling with the soft grip of the handle close to the centre of gravity. The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action which makes applying force to the drill easier enabling users to drill straight with ease whilst holding the machine firmly and comfortably.
- Electronic switch is more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Ultra bright LED for well-lit work area.
|Capacity|| Masonry - 26 mm|
Wood - 27 mm
Steel - 13 mm
|No load speed||0 - 1,050 (min-1)|
|Impact rate||0 - 3,950 (min-1)|
|Chuck type||SDS Plus|
|Weight||3.7 kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||351 mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Standard Accessories||Case, side handle and depth gauge|
Hitachi 18v Vacuum Cleaner R18DSAL(H4)
- Powerful 40W suction work rate for increased performance and work efficiency
- Longer runtime and fast charging for extended continual use creating less downtime
- Highly efficient dust removal system enables easy dumping of load. The mechanism scrapes dust absorbed on the pre-filter surface. Just by turning the dust case, the pre-filter is cleaned without polluting your hands
- Rotating ball joint within the flooring tool allows for easy access into tight crevices and spaces
- Angled cut connection/collection port ensures harder suction and can be used with or without extensions or other accessories increasing versatility across more applications
- LED illuminates the suction area brightly for greater visibility
|Suction power||40 W|
|Dust collector capacity||560 ml|
|Continuous use time per charge||48 minutes (when using BSL1860)|
|Dimensions||438 x 114 x 153 mm|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with battery)|
Hitachi 18v Digital Radio UR18DSAL(H4)
- Digital signal (DAB & DAB+) receiving system allows access to Digital Radio Broadcasting for clearer audio.
- Compact design with protective frame ensures resilience to tough conditions.
- Dynamic 2 x 7W speakers with 6 stage equalizer system provides high quality sound.
- High-frequency amplifier reduces static optimising sound quality.
- Protective storage case dock for smart phone or music player shields devices from damage.
- USB terminal allows for charging of smart phones and music players.
- AUX terminal allows for music to be played through smart phones and music players.
- Water protection grade IPX4 provides further protection for Radio and docked devices.
- Powered by either battery or AC adaptor extending user usability and convenience.
- Long run time as indicated in table. The values are for reference purposes.
- They may vary according to the state of batteries and operating conditions.
|AM Frequency (KHz)||522 - 1629|
|FM Frequency (MHz)||87.5 - 108|
|Speaker 90 mm (8?)||7W x 2|
|Battery Type||14.4V & 18V Slide batteries from 1.5 Ah through to 5.0 Ah|
|Dimensions||Length 366 mm / Width 303 mm / Height 261 mm|
Hitachi 18V Blower and Vacuum RB18DSL(DS4)
- Variable speed control trigger allows air volume to be adjusted providing convenience for work in confined areas or where air volume adjustment is required
- Doubles as vacuum with dust bag included (323587) extending applications
- The thin handle provides comfortable grip in the palm of a hand
- Li-ion batteries available separately feature multiple protection circuit that protects the battery and tool from overload, over heat, over discharge and over charge
|No load speed||0 - 15,000 (min-1)|
|Air volume flow||0 - 2.2 (m3/min)|
|Air pressure||0 - 3.9 (kPa)|
|Runtime||35 Minute Runtime (with BSL1850 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Battery)|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with BSL1850 battery)|
|Length||505 mm (with BSL1850 battery)|
|Battery type||Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5 Ah through to 6.0 Ah|
Hitachi 18V 2 Way Worklight UB18DJL(L0)
- Max illumination with 12 ultra bright white LED’s achieves impressive visibility on the jobsite
- Long run time of up to 51 hours improving efficiency for less down time
- Two mode function enables user to switch between torch and light mode
- Adjustable head which pivots left-right 270 degrees in seven steps and up-down 180 degrees in five steps
- Shoulder strap and hook for convenient portability and long term use
|Illumination||Torch light: 6,000 Lx|
|Runtime||Torch light: Approx. 43 hrs High (12 LED)|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|
Hitachi 18V 6.0Ah Li-Ion Battery BSL1860
- 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Ion Slide