The UB18DGL cordless Worklight features immense illumination via the use of 36 ultra-bright white LEDs and can run from 14.4V to 18V slide batteries (sold separately). The Worklight is a must have for any tradesman or home handy man. The UB18DGL incorporates convenient body integrated hooks, strap holes, wall hanging hooks and tripod adaption for endless mounting capabilities.
The adjustable head pivots in 16 steps to achieve a 240 degree range of movement. All this with a weight of only 0.74kg make this tool incredibly versatile. The Worklight can achieve a run time of up to 11.5 hours when save mode is selected. The high versatility of the light makes it excellent for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Massive illumination with 36 bright white LED’s to achieve maximum visibility on the jobsite
- Long run time of up to 11 ½ hours when used with an 18v 4.0Ah Lithium Ion battery (sold separately)
- Light weight of only 0.74kg of easy transportation and storage
- Tough and sturdy Hitachi design for strong durability
- Easy battery insertion by slope insertion port
- Equipped with body integrated hook for easy wall mount & screw hole for use with tripod stand
- Barcode - 717709018433
- Light Source - 36 Bright White LED’s
- Illumination - Power mode: 250 lx / Save mode: 140 lx
- Run Time - Power mode: 5 h / Save mode: 11.5 h
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 198 x 256 x 252mm
- Weight - 0.74kg (without battery)
- Battery Type - Compatible with 14.4V & 18V Slide batteries (sold separately)
Nice and bright and very handy for evening or indoors work. It will light up a small workspace or work piece, but not light up a whole room. However, the design is awkward. It can tip backwards with a 5Ah battery as the battery is too heavy. Removing the battery from the light is also difficult as when you pull on the battery the light simply rotates in its base. A nuisance, but not a deal breaker. Probably best suited to the smaller batteries.