- The CB18DBL is equipped with two modes:- Auto Mode andldquo;Aandrdquo; will automatically adjust the circumferential speed lower when there is no load and higher when under load increasing battery runtime whilst reducing noise.- Standard Mode allows the user to freely set circumferential speed by adjusting the variable speed dial from andldquo;1andrdquo;through andldquo;5andrdquo;.
- High speed cutting performs an effortless cut with no sparking and a cleaner finish.
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on motor start up.
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- Adjustable guide plate assists cutting accuracy
|Max cut capacity||Round pipe external dia.: 83mm|
Square pipe W x H: 80 x 80mm
|Cutting speed (m/min)||Standard Mode: 80 – 195|
Auto mode (without load): 120 - 195
|Blade size||900 x 12.5 x 0.5|
|Weight||3.6kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||413mm x 173mm x 266mm(with BSL1860)|
|Battery Type||Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5Ah through 6.0Ah|
- 1 x 18TPI Bi-Metal Blade and side handle.