Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2018 - Hitachi 18v Digital Radio UR18DSAL(H4) and 14.4V & 18V Worklight Torch Skin UB18DGL(L0)
For redemptions go to https://hitachipowertools.com.au/en/redeem
Hitachi 18V Hammer Driver Drill DV18DBL2(H4)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is a new safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the bit locks and reduces the output power to reduce kickback
- High rotation and work speed for increased efficiency
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- 13 mm single sleeve metal keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock provides high strength and effortless usability
- 2 speed gearbox with all metal gears ensures maximum power, performance and resilience
- 22 stage adjustable clutch allows for a precise adjustment when driving screws
- Extreme high capacity 6.0 Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery and tool from overload, over heat, over discharge and over charge
|Capacity||Masonry: 16 mm|
Wood: 76 mm
Metal: 13 mm
|No Load Speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 (min-1)|
|Max Torque||Hard: 136 Nm |
Soft: 62 Nm
|Weight||2.5 kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||204 mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Battery Type||BSL1860: 18V 6.0Ah Lithium ion slide|
Hitachi 18 V BL Triple Hammer Impact Driver WH18DBDL2(H4)
- 207Nm Max Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- Triple Hammer - The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out; driver slippage from screw head.
- 4 Step Tightening Mode Selector in order to suit various applications.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- High speed fastening up to 25% faster than previous Hitachi model WH18DDL. Tested driving a F5.3 x 120 mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
- Remaining battery indicator allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery.
- Rapid charger with cooling system and USB port achieves a fast charging time while maintaining constant communication with the battery to monitor the charging process. The battery is cooled during the charge cycle to prevent damage and extend longevity.
- Extreme high capacity 6.0 Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge.
|Capacity||Bolt - M5-M18|
High tension bolt - M5-M14
Machine screw - M4-M10
|Torque||Max. - 207 Nm|
|No load speed||Soft Mode - 0 - 900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,900 (min-1)
|Impact rate|| Soft mode - 0 - 1,900 (min-1)|
Normal mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
Power mode - 0 - 4,000 (min-1)
S-Mode - 0 - 2,100 (min-1)
|Drive||6.35 mm Hex Drive|
|Weight||1.6 kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||127 mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
Hitachi 18v Brushless Reciprocating Saw CR18DBL(H4)
- Auto Mode - Auto mode automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced. With auto mode, electricity consumption and noise can be suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation.
- Easy to Grip and Handle - Easy to Grip and Handle The brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle.
- Tool-less Blade Change - Tool-less Blade Change Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever. The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment- The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
- No.141(S) curved blade included as standard - No.141(S) curved blade cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
* Vs. No. 341 blade. (When cutting stainless steel).
- Large Pivoting Hook - Hook conveniently allows for hanging the tool on a Ø 48 mm pipe.
- Bright LED Light - LED Light comes in handy for illuminating the cutting edge in dimly lit areas like an attic.
|Capacity - Mild Steel Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity -Vinyl Chloride Pipe||130 mm (5")|
|Capacity - Wood||120 mm (4-23/32")|
|Capacity - Mild Steel Plate||19 mm (3/4")|
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500 / min|
|Overall Length||435 mm (17-1/8")|
|Weight||3.4 kg with Battery|
|SPM*||Low - 0-1600 / min|
Medium - 0-2300 / min
High - 0-2500 / min
Auto Mode - 0 - 1,600/min (Under low load) or 2,500/min(Under high load)
* The number of stokes per minute varies depending on the operational conditions.
Hitachi 18V Brushless Motor Rotary Hammer DH18DBL(H4)
- 2.6 Joules High Impact Energy increases drilling speed and demolition performance.
- 3 Modes (rotation + hammering; rotation only; hammering only) extends applications across multiple trades.
- Brushless Motor is 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction, thus extending battery run time.
- Neutral Lever position allows for multiple chisel angles to be selected ensuring multiple chisel bits and applications can be achieved.
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is an electrical safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the housing begins to rotate too quickly and stops the motor to reduce kickback.
- Slip Clutch Mechanism If the tool mechanically detects a sudden and excessive torque, it works by disengaging the drive from the motor.
- Improved Handling with the soft grip of the handle close to the centre of gravity. The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action which makes applying force to the drill easier enabling users to drill straight with ease whilst holding the machine firmly and comfortably.
- Electronic switch is more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Ultra bright LED for well-lit work area.
|Capacity|| Masonry - 26 mm|
Wood - 27 mm
Steel - 13 mm
|No load speed||0 - 1,050 (min-1)|
|Impact rate||0 - 3,950 (min-1)|
|Chuck type||SDS Plus|
|Weight||3.7 kg (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Length||351 mm (with BSL1860 battery)|
|Standard Accessories||Case, side handle and depth gauge|
Hitachi 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|
Hitachi 18V 6.0Ah Li-Ion Battery BSL1860
- 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Ion Slide