- The Holemaker Pro 40 is available with Feed Gear Reduction. This unique feature reduces the gearing 2:1 on the down feed which makes for smoother hole cutting and ease of operation. This feature is highly beneficial when drilling hardened steels such as Bisalloy, wear plate and exotic alloys.
- The Holemaker 40AD is a low profile angle drive machine providing a constant working height of 181mm.
- The Holemaker 40AD utilises standard 3/4" shank Holemaker cutters up to 40mm diameter and 25mm depth, ensuring a wide range of cutters is always available.
- The feed handle can be easily changed to either side or removed for use with a socket wrench on the hex drive, and with the combination of a 181mm constant working height, this machine can work in areas most others cannot.
- This machine is ideal for working with truck chassis.
- The remote pressure feed coolant system, supplies cutting fluid to the centre of the annular cutter even when the machine is positioned in vertical & horizontal positions.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Capacity (Diameter)||40 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||25 mm|
|Twist drill capacity*||12 mm|
|Cutter capacity||40 mm|
|Motor Power||1020 watt|
|Input Power||1100 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||9500 Nm On 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height (min / max)||181 mm Constant Working Height|
*12mm twist drill capacity using Weldon Shank twist drill bits.