- The Holemaker PRO 35 AUTO is equipped with many advanced systems & is an ideal cost saving solution for drilling a large number of holes with diameters up to 35 mm and maximum depth up to 52 mm.
- Superior features include:
- Compact, rigid design with ultra-light weight of 13.5 kg
- Perfect combination of spindle speeds and torque reduces cycle times for both TCT and HSS cutters
- Smart control systems for excellent performance and operator's safety
- Large capacity coolant tank
- The 35 mm diameter and 52 mm depth cutting capacity will suffice for most general holemaking requirements.
- Other standard features include a gravity feed coolant system with a magnetically attached coolant bottle, which can be easily removed and attached to the work piece, allowing coolant feed whilst drilling in horizontal applications.
- The feed handles can be placed on either the left or right hand side, providing further versatility when using this compact machine in tight positions.
- Dual rail slide system provides rigidity and eliminates the need for gib adjustments.
- The well designed cutter guard system is easy to use and practical.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Plastic Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Cutter capacity||35 mm|
|Capacity (Twist drill*)||12 mm|
|Capacity (Diameter)||35 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||52 mm|
|Motor Power||920 watt|
|Input Power||1000 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||9500 Nm On 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height (min / max)||306 mm / 376 mm|
*12 mm twist drill capacity using Weldon Shank twist drill bits.