Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- The Holemaker Pro 40G is a highly versatile, durable machine, offering exceptional value for money.
- This quality European machine features a 1020 watt industrial motor, powerful dual coil magnet and cutting capacity of 40 mm diameter and 52 mm depth using Holemaker cutters.
- Offered as standard with a grub screw arbor system, which fastens positively onto Holemaker cutters.
- A Quick Grip Arbor System is available as an option.
- This arbor offers a fast, and tool-less approach to inserting and removing Holemaker Cutters.
- The Holemaker Pro 40QG is equipped with a Quick Grip Arbor System.
- The Quick Grip Arbor System is suitable for use with standard Weldon shank annular cutters with 2 flat sections at 90, as well as Holemaker Universal Shank Cutters.
- The through cutter coolant feed, with an external side mounted gravity feed coolant tank ensures smooth fast clean hole cutting.
- The feed handles can be placed on either the left or right hand side, for increased versatility.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Cutter capacity||40 mm|
|Capacity (Twist drill*)||13 mm|
|Capacity (Diameter)||40 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||52 mm|
|Motor Power||1020 watt|
|Input Power||1000 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||10650 Nm On 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height (min / max)||385 mm / 509 mm|
*An optional drill chuck system is available (SA70102), giving the ability to use twist drills up to 13mm diameter. The drill chuck system replaces the entire weldon arbor, allowing the full stroke of the machine to be utilised when using drill bits.