Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- The Holemaker PRO 50QG is equipped with a Quick Grip Arbor System. This arbor offers a fast, tool-less approach to inserting and removing Holemaker cutters.
- The Quick Grip Arbor System is suitable for use with standard Weldon Shank annular cutters with 2 flat sections at 90°, as well as Holemaker universal shank cutters.
- The ability to use Holemaker cutters, No. 2 Morse Taper shank drills & reamers, as well as a drill chuck makes this a very multi-purpose machine.
- Satisfying most requirements with a capacity of 52mm diameter & 75mm Depth of Cut when using Holemaker cutters, and 23mm diameter using taper shank drills or reamers. An industrial 2 speed gearbox and 1260w motor provide a strong hardworking machine.
- Other standard features include cast iron construction, gravity feed coolant system & left or right hand feed handle operation.
- The unique semi-automatic gib adjustment system enables simple, fast and always correct fine tuning without any expert knowledge or experience.
- Suitable for steel fabrication, engineering workshops & maintenance facilities where a heavy duty versatile machine is highly beneficial.
- Supplied complete with arbor for use with Holemaker cutters up to 52mm Depth of Cut.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Cutter capacity||40 mm|
|Capacity (Twist drill)||#2 Morse Taper 23 mm|
|Capacity (Diameter)||52 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||75 mm|
|Motor Power||1260 watt|
|Input Power||1340 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Speed||2 speed 200 / 400 rpm|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||12000 Nm On 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height (min / max)||426 mm / 579 mm|