The Holemaker Pro 75SR is as per the standard Holemaker Pro 75, but with the two additions of a swivel base system and reversible gearbox. The swivel base system makes it easier to move the machine into the correct position for drilling. Once the drill has been fixed to the work-piece with the magnet, it can then be moved back and forward 15mm, or swivelled left and right 30, and is then fastened into position with one socket head bolt. The combination of both the reversible variable speed gearbox, and the swivel base system, makes this a very versatile machine that is ideal for tapping.
The Holemaker PRO 75SR is a versatile, multi-purpose machine, equipped with a No. 3 Morse Taper spindle. The 2 speed gearbox with electronic variable speed, Electronic Speed Stabilization System (ESSS), and motor soft start feature makes this machine ideal for tapping up to M24. With a large cutting capacity of 75 mm diameter and 110 mm depth using Holemaker cutters, this machine will suffice for most holemaking requirements. Other standard features include gravity feed coolant system & left or right hand feed handle operation. The unique semi-automatic gib adjustment system enables simple, fast and always correct fine tuning without any expert knowledge or experience.
- Supplied complete with arbor for use with Holemaker cutters up to 75 mm depth of cut.
- Protection against tap breakage ensured by an ultra sensitive and smooth multi-position operating ball-clutch.
- Forward and reverse ball drive design transmits rotational power to the tap and disengages smoothly and silently.
- Axial float ensures smooth tapping and better thread profile.
- Cushioned drive incorporating compression and extension, eliminates the possibility of cross threading during the tapping process, and ensures clean and accurate threads.
- A planetary gear reversing mechanism transmits smooth positive reverse to the tap retraction and it retracts 75% faster than it enters.
- Accurate depth control by means of it’s precise neutral mechanism.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Capacity (Diameter)||75 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||110 mm|
|Capacity (Twist Drill)||#3 Morse Taper 32 mm|
|Motor Power||1650 watt|
|Input Power||1800 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Gearbox||2 Speed Gearbox With Electronic Variable Speed And Motor Soft Start Feature 80-160; 210-420rpm|
|Tapping Capacity - Max||20 mm|
|Stroke with tapping head fitted||130 mm|
|Length of Tap - Max||168 mm|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||19500 Nm on 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height||Min 525 mm |
Max 739 mm