- The TAP 50 is a portable magnetic drilling machine with 200mm diameter drilling and M52 tapping capacity (with optional tapping head) TAP 50 has a 3.0kW single phase 240V motor.
- The spindle bore is No.5 Morse Taper. The TAP 50 is designed for special and challenging applications that no other portable magnetic drill has been able to solve before.
- Feed handles can be placed on the left or right sides of the machine
- Heavy duty dual rail slides provide rigidity and quick movement
- Tapping With The Steelmaster Tap 50 - With a variable speed gearbox going as low as 20rpm and reversing function, the Steelmaster TAP 50 machine is well suited to tapping a large range of diameters. Used with the optional quick change chuck and tapping system tapped holes can be achieved with ease.
- The QASB tap collet, with factory set safety clutch to suit the specific tap size, clicks into the KTX tap adaptor that is held by the quick change master holder - providing for fast interchange of drill and tap sizes with no tooling required.
|Capacity (Diameter)||200 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||250 mm|
|Capacity (Tapping)||52 mm|
|Capacity (Twist Drill)||52 mm|
|Motor Power||3000 watt|
|Input Power||Single Phase 240V|
|Gearbox||2 Speed Variable Gearbox 20-40 / 45-110|
|Height ( min / max )||710 mm / 975 mm|