Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped Holesaws. Suitable for drilling steel, stainless steel, aluminium, FRP, PVC, plastics & fibreglass.
- Ejector spring fitted as standard.
- Not for impact use.
- The tungsten carbide tip maintains excellent durability due to the ideal blade angles. The cutting angle design uses the latest metal cutting technology. The escape angle discharges shavings quickly for smooth snag free cutting.
- Non-Uniform Distances Between Teeth - Vibration is reduced by the non-uniform and varied distances between the teeth.
- One Piece Body Structure - With a one piece structure, there is no play or flexing between the shank and cutting edge, resulting in sharp, crisp, smooth cutting.
- Safe Stopper Collar - Getting the holesaw stuck in the back of the cut material is prevented for safer, faster drilling.
- Cordless Tools - The 4.5 mm depth of cut Holemaker holesaws are specially designed for use with cordless tools.
- Holemaker holesaws - 4.5 mm depth include a spring
|Depth Of Cut||4.5 mm|
|Shank Diameter||10 mm / 13 mm|