Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- Titanium Nitride Coating - The Titanium Nitride coating significantly increases the tool life by providing the following benefits:
- Increased surface hardness to 85HRC
- Ceramic surface, reducing friction by up to 30%
- Especially resistant to cold welding
- Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials
- M2AL High Speed Steel Material - M2AL High Speed Steel is a high alloy material with a hardness of up to 67.5 HRC, designed for increased endurance of the cutting edge and tool life.
- Step Hardened Process - This state of the art manufacturing process produces cutters with extremely hard tooth tips for increased cutter performance, while maintaining a softer body which is less susceptible to breakage than standard high speed steel cutters.
- Multi-Cut Geometry - Provides smooth and fast cutting, with decreased chatter. This also increases the cutters ability to remove swarf away from the cut, and helps to enhance centering.
- Fully Ground With Internal Relief - This feature allows Holemaker cutters to produce reamed quality, burr-free holes, and also helps to reduce torque and horsepower requirements.
- Universal Shank - 19.05 mm (3/4") Universal Shank with 2 flat sections to suit most magnetic base drilling machines.
|Depth of Cut||75 mm|
|Pilot Pin Diameter||8 mm|
|Shank Diameter||3/4" (19.05 mm)|