Hoppt walk-behind saws are designed for trusted durability, easy operation and cutting performance. Whether cutting concrete or asphalt, the reinforced steel box frame adds the strength necessary to reduce vibration while sawing. All Hoppt's Concrete cutters come with a durable plastic water tank with increase durability and eliminate the problem of rusting.
- The high horsepower engine is encased within a protective frame, ensuring maximum durability when concrete cutting.
- New and improved control panel interface, giving you an easy to use interface
- A storage box is located at the rear of the cutter to provide convenient access to work drawings
- Digital tachometer installed on the panel
- Durable polycarbonate engine cover to protect the engine from debris and splash, prolonging its lifespan
- Tilt able water tank providing convenient access to the engine for refuelling or maintenance
- Carrying hook integrated into the design enabling easy transportation of the cutter
|Dimension - LxWxH (mm)||1,015x563x958|
|Operating Weight (kg)||130|
|Maximum Cutting Depth (mm)||150|
|Blade Size (mm)||250-400|
|Water Tank Capacity||26|
|Engine||Honda Gx390 8.7kW - 4-stroke Petrol|