- Hoppt wide range of Power Trowels are designed with various options to help concrete professionals for their applications.
- Hoppt Power Trowels are powered by Honda 4-stroke petrol engines.
- The Gearboxes are precision-engineered to transfer maximum torque to the trowel rotor, for a long trouble-free life.
- The cast iron with spheroidal graphite spider, pressure plates and lift levers provide for longer-lasting life.
- The bushings, trowel arms and spiders are precision-machined to close tolerance.
- The high strength steel handle provides maximum comfort and control.
- Hoppt Range of Edging Trowels are the perfect choice for troweling along the edges of walls or around protruding pipes and conduits.
- With the availability of various dimensions and sizes, they are versatile even for working in the narrowest places.
|Dimension - LxWxH (mm)||1670 x 1130 x 100|
|Gaurd Ring Diameter (mm)||1130|
|Operating Weight (kg)||80|
|Max. Blade Pitch Angle (°)||15|
|Blade Operating Speed (rpm)||50-100|
|Engine||Honda GX200 @4.1kW|