Bonus until 31 July 2021 - Husqvarna Type I Spire Arborist Helmet 597681801
- Husqvarna T540 xP II was designed for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
- AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings.
- No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates fordifferent fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||3.9 kg|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 l |
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow |
|Oil pump capacity Max||9 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity Min||3 ml/min|
|Cylinder displacement||37.7 cm³|
|Power output||1.8 kW|
|Maximum power speed||10200 rpm|
|Idling speed||3000 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Torque, max.||1.79 Nm|
|Fuel consumption||464 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.34 l |
|Fuel consumption||0.85 kg/h|
|Recommended bar length, max||16 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||40 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||12 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||30 cm|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||25.8 m/s|
|Chain gauge||0.05 in|
|Chain speed at max power ||19.4 m/s|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||116 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||114 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.1 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.2 m/s²|