Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z248F Zero Turn Mower. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings - Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
- Automatic park brake system - The new patent pending park brake system automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward, freeing the user of the task.
- Convenient deck lift - The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission - Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Ergonomic control panel - The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- Bumper - The integrated front guard/ bumper offers bold styling while protecting the nose of the unit. An optional bright LED headlight kit can easily be added, providing improved visibility in dark conditions.
- Rear engine guard - The rear guard protects the engine from impact as well as limits access to hot surfaces for safety.
- ClearCut fabricated cutting deck - ClearCut deck technology features deep deck design, air flow control baffles, high performance blades and top discharge for superior cutting performance whether discharging, bagging or mulching.
- Removable foot plate - The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck.
- Refinement - Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
- Kawasaki engine - Fully pressure-lubricated, two- cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Anti-slip foot area - The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
- Rugged frame and casters - The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Zero-turn steering system - Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
Engine & Drive System Specifications:
|Engine name||FR Series|
|Gross Horsepower||23 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||726 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume||13.25 litre|
|Speed forward max||10.5 km/h|
Cutting Deck and Dimensions Specifications:
|Cutting width||122 cm / 48"|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||Collect/Mulch/Side discharge|
|Cutting deck type||ClearCut - Fabricated|
|Cutting height steps||6|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Anti scalp wheels||3|
|Base machine, length||190.5 cm|
|Base machine, width (chute down)||152.4 cm|