Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well. The 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality, combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. The 129R comes with a combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
- Extended reach - Straight shaft for extended reach.
- Standard double harness - Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Easy starting - Air purge for very easy starting.
- Smart Start - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Auto return stop switch - When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to the start position for trouble free starting.
|Cylinder displacement||27.6 cm³|
|Power output||0.85 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.343 l|
|Fuel consumption||495 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4200 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||7200 rpm|
|Output shaft thread||M10x1.25V|
|Drive gear angle||30°|
|Tube length||1446 mm|
|Tube diameter||25.4 mm|
|OEM Grass blade||Grass 255-4|
|OEM Harness||Standard double harness|
|OEM Trimmer head||T25 (L)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||106 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94 dB(A)|
|Exhaust emissions (HC average)||28.91 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||98.23 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (NOx average)||0.87 g/kWh|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||8.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||8.4 m/s²|