Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the Husqvarna Trimmer129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
- Intuitive controls - The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Superior ergonomics - Extra long curved shaft for superior ergonomics.
- Easy starting - Air purge for very easy starting.
- Smart Start - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
|Cylinder displacement||27.6 cm³|
|Power output||0.85 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.343 l|
|Fuel consumption||495 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4200 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||8500 rpm|
|Cutting width||43.18 cm|
|Tube diameter||25.4 mm|
|OEM Trimmer head||T25 (R)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||79 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 dB(A)|