The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 petrol saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The lightest petrol saw in the Soff-Cut range, the 150 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a patented low noise blade enclosure which allows the unit to be used in residential areas with minimal disruption. In addition, the low-dust blade block system allows the saw to cut dry, and it controls the debris for easy cleanup.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.
- 4.5 hp engine with cyclone air filter.
- Mechanical blade depth control.
- Non-marking and non-stick polyurethane wheels.
- Retractable front guide system.
- High-strength single piece frame.
- Folding handle.
- Centre lifting handle.
- Roll cage frame.
- Patented safety arbor.
- Patented sawing method.
- Easy-pull start engine.
|Output power||3.2 kW|
|Number of strokes||4-stroke engine|
|Blade depth control||Manual|
|Cutting depth, max||30 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||152 mm|