Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful and efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a professional 40cc petrol saw. It is ideal for removal of small and mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance rear-handle chainsaw. Delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services app.
- Husqvarna Connect - With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. The app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs.
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Flip-up oil tank cap - The flip-up oil tank cap is easy to open and the transparent indicator makes it easy to monitor chain oil levels.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Petrol performance - The 36V Li-ion battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines - without any direct emissions.
- Intuitive key pad - Easy to operate key pad that ensures the machine does not switch on accidentally. Also displays battery status.
|Motor type||BLDC (brushless)|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 L|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Equivalent vibration, front / rear||3.6 / 3.7 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||95 dB(A)|
|Standard bar length||14"|
|Chain type||SP21G X-Cut|
|Chain pitch||0.325" Pixel|
|Chain gauge||.043" / 1.1 mm|
|Chain speed at max power||24 m/s|