The Husqvarna 520iHE3 battery pole hedge trimmer combines petrol performance with zero emissions and extremely quiet operation. With up to 3.5 m reach, high cutting speed and Husqvarna durability, it gives pro-level productivity and results - but is quiet and clean enough for use even in residential areas, hotels, hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments. Remote control angle adjustment and comfortable handles make the 520iHE3 ideal for any operation.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Metal housing - The robust but very slimmed metal housing is one of many durable elements on the product. It is designed to protect motor and gears.
- Angle adjustment - The angle adjustment enable ergonomic working positions when cutting both high and low hedges.
- Lightweight and well balanced - Slimmed and ergonomic design makes it lightweight and well balanced - allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- ow maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Cutting speed - The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Long reach - Long reach for increased capacity. The cutter bar can be set at various angles to the shaft, so you can cut the top while standing on the ground.
- Impact guard - The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- One battery fits all - The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Convenient control - Convenient one hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck.
- Transport mode - Cutter bar easy foldable into transport mode for a more compact size. Facilitates transport and storage.
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
|Cutting speed||4000 cut/min|
|Knife Length||55 cm|
|Teeth opening||32 mm|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||84 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||95 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||2.5 m/s²|
|Weight without battery||4.15 kg|