Bonus until 31 July 2021 - Husqvarna Type I Spire Arborist Helmet 597681801
Agile and lightweight battery-powered forestry clearing saw with truly professional performance. Offers high chain speed plus balance, lightness and low vibration for easy, precise work free from noise and direct emissions. Especially suited for uneven and dense terrain where superior freedom of movement is needed.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor: pole products - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Flip-up tank cap - The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine - which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you - and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Impact guard - The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- One battery fits all - The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||96 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||101 dB(A)|
|Weight without battery||3.1 kg|