Powered by Husqvarna’s powerful BLi backpack battery, the handheld 530iBX blower is low in weight but big on all-weather performance (IPX4). Full of smart features including an intuitive keypad, optimised ergonomics, improved cruise control and boost mode, all designed to maximise uptime and productivity.
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
- Advanced motor fan design - Best performance in pro battery class due to the advanced electric motor fan design.
- Cruise control - Blowing speed can be set at optionally rpm for optimum handling.
- Boost effect - Maximized blowing speed during limited time through easy accessible boost mode.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- In line outlet - The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
- Brushless motor - High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Comfortable working position - Working with harness and eyelet equipped machine gives a comfortable working position.
|Air flow in pipe, boost mode||14.1 m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe, boost mode||497.94 cfm|
|Air flow in pipe, boost mode||846 m³/h|
|Air speed, boost mode||56.2 m/s|
|Air speed, boost mode||125.72 mph|
|Blowing Force, boost mode||16 N|