- Lightweight design - Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines.
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine - which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you - and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- One battery fits all - The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Cutting speed - The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Well balanced - Well balanced for easy handling.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Adjustable rear handle - The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
|Cutting speed||4000 cut/min|
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Knife Length||60 cm|
|Teeth opening||32 mm|
|Weight without battery||3.8 kg|
You're reviewing:Husqvarna 36V Hedge Trimmer (tool only) 520iHD60