- Patented articulated steering - Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
- HMI Display - The intuitive display communicates with the driver through visual symbols and warning sounds, assists in handling and gives real time data and warnings.
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent reach into corners and under bushes.
- Combi cutting deck - This Rider is delivered with a Combi cutting deck for efficient BioClip (mulching) and rear ejection cutting.
- Husqvarna Connect - With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. *not yet available on all markets
- Adjustable steering wheel - For greater ergonomics and comfort a telescopic steering column allows the steering wheel height to be adjusted.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Rear ejection - The rear ejection cutting mode provides highly-effective cutting performance on areas that are cut less frequently.
- Floating cutting deck - The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn.
- Transparent fuel tank - Large fuel tank with transparent panel allows easy checking of fuel level.
- Storage compartment - The open left-hand storage is easy to access while mowing.
- Dual LED lights for improved visibility, both near and remote. - Dual LED lights for enlarged lighted area and safer operation in darker conditions. Improved visibility, both near and remote.
- Attachment frame - Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom and flail mower.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- 16 inch wheels - 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Pivoting support wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface.
- Bottle holder - Convenient bottle holder for refreshments.
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and servicing.
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low centre of gravity contributes to the exceptional traction as well as a comfortable.
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refuelling even easier.
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
- BioClip - BioClip (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Tilting hood - The tilting hood and easily accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
- 12V socket outlet - Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your mobile phone etc.
- Cutting decks and accessories - A wide range of cutting decks and accessories make our Riders exceptionally versatile.
|Engine name||FS Series V-Twin|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||9.6 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2900 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||603 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||12 l|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Speed forward max||9 km/h|
|Speed reverse max||9 km/h|
Dimensions and Equipment:
|Hour meter type||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat back height||High|
|Steering wheel type||Comfort|
|Parking brake, type||Disc|
|Ground clearance||105 mm|
|Base machine, length||202 cm|
|Base machine, width||89 cm|
|Base machine, height||115 cm|