A 1000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine. Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality - be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking. A 1000 is a quiet-operating air scrubber with a sturdy, compact cabinet. Airflow can be set at two different speeds. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- Durable design - Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area.
- Warning lights and sound - The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks.
- High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration - A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
- Easy to clean HEPA filter - The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it.
- Ready for ducting - Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option.
- Excellent mobility - The low weight, compact design and transport handles allow for smooth transportation.
|Rated current||1.2 A|
|Rated input power||0.3 kW|
|Air requirement||1000 m³/h|